Business Account Representative
- Prepare quotes and process orders, ensuring that customer requirements are met.
- Communicate with logistics partners to move freight in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure that Quality processes are followed, and associated documentation is completed and on file for every customer order – i.e., contract review, material receiving, certifications, inspections, etc.
- Use problem-solving skills to resolve issues, which may encompass various areas such as logistics, material availability, material pricing, technical requirements, and more.
- Follow up with customers on quotes and engage in strategic sales initiatives, when requested.
- Track customer order progress to maintain order flow and on-time delivery.
- Maintain organization for order-related paperwork – i.e., order acknowledgements, shipping documents and material certifications.
- Embrace the five pillars of culture at Vested Metals: Results, Accountability, Commitment, Conflict and Trust.
- Be motivated to serve customers well and balance the best interests of Vested Metals and our customers.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude at all times and be willing to acknowledge and learn from mistakes.
- Perform in a fast-paced and demanding environment, work effectively as a part of team, and adapt to change.
- High School diploma is required.
- Detail and quality-oriented work habits, strong organizational skills, and ability to multi-task.
- Effective listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Embrace the team mentality and positively contribute to the company culture.
About Vested Metals International
Vested Metals International is a rapidly growing certified customer centric metals supplier focused on locating hard to find metals. We provide various grades of titanium, stainless steel and a range of other metals. Industries we serve include medical, industrial, defense and aerospace.
Vested Metals was ranked #6 on Jacksonville Business Journal’s “Fast 50” list and was also named to Inc. 5000’s fastest growing privately held U.S. companies list 2 years in a row.